Saturday, April 1, 2017

Introducing: The Smart Schott Perfecto - Badass Enabled


Ever thought your double rider is pretttty good, but only slightly smarter and more useful than Apple Siri? I personally hate when people declare that something has "changed the game," but in this case I think we have to just bow our heads down and thank big baby Jesus because Schott just changed the game.

Following up on the success of last year's beachwear line, the Smart Schott Perfecto was introduced today for preorder, and I think we can all agree there's nothing more timeless than a piece of clothing packed with the most expensive technology of the moment.

I take the trolley to work everyday, and half the time I find myself extremely put off that no one is blasting music out of their smartphone or some sort of speaker-in-a-backpack system. For any other road warriors without a steed to ride, the feature list promises to "fill the whole city bus with immersive, 360 degree omni-directional audio from Bose powered speakers hidden in the bi-swing shoulders and underarm footballs with simulated Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound." I reached out to the company to ask if this would apply to trolleys as well, but as of yet have not received a reply.

Initial reviews seem to be promising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment