Introduction

My name is Dan, and I'm a 30-something year old professional in Center City Philadelphia.  I grew up as a skinny Asian kid in basketball shorts and ill-fitting T shirts who wore a bowl cut through the 9th grade and didn't know the first thing about dressing himself - it didn't get much better than that for a long time, and I'm still learning every day. Over the past few years the internet has become an invaluable place to mine information, but it can take a good deal of time and effort to know where to look and how to be a good judge of value. The aim of this site is to act as a resource for those with similar interests and goals.

I want to continue to improve my style and invest in quality. I want to look good while getting the absolute best value for my money.  And I don't mind achieving that by going over everything with a fine-tooth comb.

I sincerely hope this series is able to help you do the same.

Comments