J. Crew - Select Items 75% Off (Final Sale)


I usually try not to post too much about J. Crew sales because they are usually about the same type of thing at 40% off or so. However, there have been some Alfred Sargent double monks in suede that have been sitting there for a week. After midnight, suddenly they went an extra 75% off.

That brought the price to $100 from the originally $399 sale price. Are you kidding me? Instant purchase (got the last pair of grey suede I believe).


And to think, I was so sad I missed out on the Carson Street Clothiers 80% sale. When God closes a door...

There is still every size available in blue suede, and a lot of new items put into this extra 75% category. There are the blue suede boots as well in more limited sizing - same ridiculous price. I also picked up the denim deck jacket with the metal snaps for $42.50 from $169, but take a look around - Code SUMMERSALE.

Go now. This will be picked through by the morning.

Comments