Friday, July 24, 2015

J. Crew - Select Items 75% Off (Final Sale)



I usually try not to post about J. Crew sales, because they are usually about the same type of thing at 40% off or so.  However, there have been some Alfred Sargent double monks in suede that have been sitting there for a week or so.  After midnight, suddenly they went an extra 75% off.

That brought the price to $100 from the originally $399 sale price.  Are you kidding me?  Instant purchase (got the last pair of grey suede I believe).


And to think, I was so sad I missed out on the Carson Street Clothiers 80% sale.  When God closes a door...

There is still every size available in blue suede, and a lot of new items put into this extra 75% category.  There are the blue suede boots as well in more limited sizing - same ridiculous price.  I also picked up the denim deck jacket with the metal snaps for $42.50 from $169, but take a look around - Code SUMMERSALE.

Go now.  This will be picked through by the morning.

PS - I don't mean to toot my own horn, but if you sign up through emails or follow me this will come to you in a manner that you're not reading about it when it's too late.  Good sales don't sit around.

No comments:

Post a Comment