Mr. Porter Sale Moves to 70% Off


Woke up an hour ago to the sound of rain water gushing through my ceiling and the sight of the Mr. Porter sale moving to up to 70% off. Between emptying buckets of disturbingly brown cloudy water and maintenance running in and out of the apartment I'll be browsing the sale myself, but I'd advise getting in ASAP to catch the best items. Not sure how this Kingsman x Mister Freedom jacket is still available, for example.


Pictured from Mister Freedom

If you need a primer on how the sale works, check out this earlier post. Otherwise, get in there and start doing damage.

Link to Mr. Porter

Comments

  1. The Mister Freedom jacket was 50% off when it got sold out. I tried it when it's at 30%. It's very interesting that they made this jacket unlined. I was wearing a white Oxford shirt inside and it was very rough and hard to put the jacket on and the tiny pieces of leather got rubbed on the shirt. The buttons were very nice but not the greatest to use.

    It's a very solid leather jacket though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment