Steal Alert - Quoddy Tent Sale - $129 shoes, $149 boots (!)


I tacked this on to the end of my Drake's post, but this really shouldn't be missed as it will be run through in the next hour or so. There's a tent sale going on at Quoddy's site today, which has all shoes $129 and boots $149. Quoddy is very well known in the shoe/boot enthusiast community, and especially for their mocassin constructed shoes. They're also usually a bit higher priced at ~$300 for their shoes and $450 and up for their boots. $129-$149 is unheard of. Better yet, inventory doesn't seem to be seconds. Perhaps they're left over from made-to-order models or samples, etc, who knows, but damn.
I was waffling between a pair of Grizzly boots in natural CXL and a pair in brown CXL with crepe soles, and the natural pair got taken right out of my cart by another rabid customer. Convention says to go TTS for your brannock for booting, TTS or half size down for shoes, though I'd bet on TTS myself. I bought these (I think):

This is a panic-buy sort of situation, and this is coming from someone who thinks most sales are stupid. Sound the alarms. Light the fires. Call your grandma and make sure she's okay. Things are nuts. Happy hunting.

Quoddy Tent Sale

PS - No, these will not go well with suits or business casual.



 

Comments

Post a Comment