Chester Mox #53 Compact Bifold Back on Massdrop

My #53 Compact Bifold (New)

One of my favorite products made by one of my favorite makers is back on Massdrop for the next five days - the #53 Compact Bifold from Chester Mox at $99.99 (retail $140). Chester Mox has been featured on many style sites I follow over the past few years, including this one, and I coincidentally wrote a quick follow up recently about the way mine looks after two years of use. You can find a cheap durable wallet for next to nothing, but it's not every day you discover an item that exemplifies so much the art of top-level craftsmanship as it does elegant design, especially at this price. Lately I've been trying to focus on only buying and owning things that I'm truly excited about, and there's perhaps no better place to start than in your pocket.




If you're not familiar with Massdrop, it's a crowdfunded site that partners with selected makers to offer group-buy discounts on a variety of products. Savings and selection can be hit or miss, but I'll usually take the time to stick my head out and mention some of the better products when they pop up on the site. This is one of those times.


Comments

Post a Comment